Morrow SP7 Upgrade.

Currently using Morrow SP4 Speaker Cables on Low Frequency (bass) in bi-amped system. Various Speakers used, at the moment Revel Ultima Studio. The Morrow's sound best of the cables I have driving low frequencies. At the moment Morrow have 60% off in their trade up program, (I would trade up SP2's I have in a budget system). Anyone have experience going from SP4 to SP7's, and how much better? What other alternatives for bass frequencies would you suggest if not the SP7's?
initforthemusic
Bondmanp, no problem.  What I think Morrow says is that 500 hrs is the magic number for break in, but a lot of it will be done by the 400 mark.  I  can not guide you as to your bass issue except to suggest that the Morrow cable is more accurate, and is giving a more accurate representation of the music.  

I didn't notice what speakers you have, or the amp, but they have a part to play in the warmth as well.
@bondmanp FYI the Silver Litz RCA's that worked so well for me are from E-bay. They are MS Audio, Sunnytoto or Sunny Audio is the E-bay store. They were a bit cheaper than the MA4's with cu. Eichman's, but are a big,big step up overall. I have Cullen XLR Interconnect's which I find good, although unlike RCA Interconnect's I hear little difference between XLR Cables but extremely significant differences with RCA Interconnects. I recommended Cullen Speaker Cables to an acquaintance and he purchased some Cullen RCA's as well, said they blew away his Van Den Hul's. So while the MA4's were a step up up from what I had previously (4 years ago), and still reasonable value when heavily discounted, I have now found better at the right price.

Getting back to Speaker Cables, having Mono Blocks with dual Speaker Outs, has been a revelation regarding running Speaker cables, Running dual Speaker Cables just gives so much flexibility in allowing different combinations, I find the SP7's bass master's & the Cullen's absolutely outstanding value for money on mids/highs (when used on bass performance was adequate,but not at the level of SP7's). Much better results than Bi-Wire cables that I have tried.

@213runnin Just listening to my Pioneer SPFS52's @ the moment, just ridicuously good for such little money. As I've previously mentioned people shouldn't be afraid to run good electronics through them. In all probability being a budget Speaker then the majority probably rumnning them with budget electronics, they are deserving of better.

Thanks, all.  213runnin:  The signal chain in question is Superberry DAC (a highly modded Beresford DAC) > MA3 (w/ Eichmann Copper) > McIntosh C220 pre > custom Litz RCAs (also w/ Eichmann coppers) > Vandersteen M5-HP crossovers > Odyssey Audio HT3 amp (w/ cap upgrade) > Ohm Walsh 2000s and a pair of Vandersteen 2Wq subs.  The only thing I changed was the IC between the DAC and the pre, so all of my impressions refer to that change only.

initforthemusic:  Thanks, I looked at the Cullen web site.  Not too much info on the cable geometry, which, I think, matters.  Is it stranded wire?

In any case, I will continue to try and put more hours on the MA3s, and try swapping the Monster back in once my friend applies his magic fix, and I will report back. 

I checked out MS audio and Sunny Audio on ebay.  It set off some red flags for me.  Their definition of Litz seems off.  MS Audio seems to be a Chinese company and the english in the ads is weak.  

I'm not sure what to make of this, but it could be some more of that chinese knock off product, or at least cable that is poorly manufactured.  I don't think it's for me.