How many LP's

Gents;

I'm thinking of taking a jump to a turntable.......& such

I had 700 albums that I " dumped" when cd's arrived.........
Old BIC turntable 
A big "Stupid" move

Good Analog is " the best", to me

Anyway, 

How many albums do you guys have in the " library "?
How many are 45's vs 33's

My thought; as a starter 
REGA P3 

jeff
frozentundra
TooBlue;

I'vw debated a move to a Wilson like yours.
Does the Pass Labs 30.5  give enough power to run them pretty well?
Do you like the Tube vs SS with your speakers?

I found the CJ tube pre with Pass SS makes a nice synergy.

You have a sweet well blended system, too

& a great mix of cartridges 

jeff

Yeah the Pass does a great job and seems every bit as powerful as the VTLs. I really like my Wilson's and will have mine referbed by the factory at some point so they are more than likely my last speaker purchase and the fact that the Pass works so well with them it isn't going any where. 
Great forum subject.
I've got about 50 in rotation, which changes as I aquire new LPs.
Listening to LPs - can be very erratic. Sometimes I'm digital for days. Ultimately, even though I enjoy all the ripped CDs, I return to the natural sound of albums in rotation, and then, add/delete from the favored selection. And then I'll go on an album binge for days...
I've found that 45RPM are significantly superior to 33RPM. The extra, steep cost is usually forgotten once it's on the table.

As far as tables, I'd be curious to know if anyone can summarize several manufacturer's house sound. This might help frozentundra to match his preferences.
The usual suspects...
djf1,
We are the same age, and I do the exact same thing.  I listen every night and when I don't have something in mind I pull one out blind.  I'm almost never disappointed. 
I gave away and sold almost all of my so called 'high end' gear a few years back and went back to some audio classics that started with.  I have never enjoyed listening as much as I do now as its about the music and not about my latest audio tweak.
I have maybe 1500-2000 LP's,.  I could probably get that down to 400 must haves.  
But I love all the formats.. CD, audio server (with 6400 albums), cassette and reel to reel.  

Jeff, I always wanted a BIC turntable when I was young.  I thought they were awesome.  Thanks for the flashback.  I had forgotten about them.

norman
@whart if you are still in Austin please consider coming to the Austin Record Convention at Palmer Events Center at the end of this month. I will be at tables 67-69 if you want to take a look at some classical(and some non classical too). Thanks LS (Try Tone Classical)