Best Bang For The Buck I've Ever Spent

Recently installed the Primacoustic London 12 acoustic panel kit purchased from Sweetwater.
Install couldn't have been easier, just a few hours.
Made sure to cover all first reflection points front wall/ceiling/side walls/rear wall.
Less than $800.00, free shipping, no tax, delivered to my home.
Have a dedicated listening room, a dedicated AC line, and have spent many hours on speaker and listening seat positions.
The packaging from Primacoustic was first-rate.
The service from Sweetwater was too.
The difference in resolution was startling.
FWIW, IMO, before anyone spends $ on another piece of gear, spend it on sound treatments.
I'm sure glad I did.
Happy listening...

Tom
tomcarr
@slaw 

( The azimuth adjustment on an ET arm is easy!) I don't know what the above poster is referring to?)
I guess that you are referring to me. I said, "it’s hard to see that the azimuth adjustment can be anything like as fine as the Trans-Fi, which has a 2 inch adjustment base, which yields adjustment increments of 5 minutes of arc."
You will note that (1) I did not say that azimuth adjustment on the ET was hard, as you imputed to me, and (2) I did not categorically state that the adjustment was not as fine. But I suspect that it is not - or can you get stable, repeatable 5 minutes of arc adjustment? If so, that's useful information, and I would prefer to be corrected.

"He states it's high pressure... that's what the end user has paid for. It doesn't have to be.)" I stand corrected. Thank you.

The Best Bang For The Buck I Ever Spent?

Epoxied a brass plate to my Denon DL 103 cartridge - $12 in total

Turned a good cartridge into an excellent cartridge.:-)

See:
http://image99.net/blog/files/23c020f75290d3392577113371f4dc94-38.html

Regards...
@bdp24 

One more thing about the Trans-Fi is that it allows the anal-retentive to really get really into nervosa. The flat, parallel sides of the wand allow one to align the cartridge very close to perfect tangentiality; I recently achieved 3 minutes of arc, based on setting parallelism to better than 0.001 inches.

My cartridges really seem to blossom with this level of precision. Yours may too.