Wine, audio, and music. How many of us Aphiles enjoy wine when listening to music?

Along with that, are you a member of a wine club and if so, which one? 
128x128grannyring
I am in the wine wholesale business so drink plenty sometimes when listening as I listen a lot. My tastes run to Champagne, German Riesling, Burgundy, and the wines of Tuscany and Piedmont. Or whatever happens to be open.
Like Jond, I'm primarily a Champagne, German Riesling (dry), Burgundy and Piemonte drinker.  My wife is a major Bordeaux fan,  so we drink a fair bit of that, too.  In each of those areas there are maybe a half-dozen (generally old school) producers of interest to me, but we do go much broader when entertaining (which is fairly often), so Spanish, Austrian, and New World wines also get consumed at my place on a pretty regular basis.

I'll carry the last glass of my dinner wine up to listen, now and again - but I'll rarely (if ever) pop a cork for that purpose.

Even tho I focus less on California wines, the only clubs I belong to are Littorai, Copain, and Red Car - all for Sonoma/Mendocino sourced Pinot Noir and/or Chardonnay.   I don't know of any clubs that offer price or access advantages for the specific European producers that interest me, so no clubs for my favorites.