Gryphon Diablo 300: at the top of Integrated Amps?

Is there any other amps I can look into that sound as good or more preferred to Gryphon's Diablo 300? 

I can think of two while I am writing this:
- Devialet 1000 Pro
- McIntosh MA9000

I appreciate getting feedback of people who heard/compared them. 

128x128emerald
It might be helpful, at least to me, to watch interviews with the designers on youtube. I liked overall what I heard from Gryphon and Ypsilon designers. Quite different people - different amps. Diablo 300 can be equiped with both phono stage and DAC, unlike Diablo 120 where it is either/or because there is simply not enough room in it for both. That Diablo 300 must be a real infernal machine. Fleming Rasmussen uses first and second generation master tape dubs to voice his equipment, and Dimitros - Ypsylon designer- is a professional sound engineer and he personally checks every unit that leaves the factory. Both appear to have a real dedication to what they do. I don't think there is a dealer in the US yet where you could audition both and compare. Gryphon just got a distributor - On A Higher Note and Ypsilon does have a few dealers, I guess, and the distributor is aaudioimports.com, I believe.
Nothing from France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia or Sweden?
There must be something. And what about FM Acoustics and Nagra? 
...well Inna if you mention FM Acoustics then we can put Kondo on the table as well but that would be too much i guess...regarding Nagra...i've yet to hear Nagra that i don't like...old school design but state of the art tech and above all the sound...i did not heard anything Australian as i know, only New Zealand's Plinius which has its own distinctive sound...Canada has good amplifier brands to offer but neither Bryston, Classe nor SIM Audio integrateds cannot or will not match any of big players named above (Tenor audio dosen't makes int amps)...i respect more Canadian source makers like Magnum-Dynalab and Meitner....on France side i only liked Jadis integrateds, they offer more at speaker design...Germany has it own players in Burmester which has good integrateds but little too old and expensive for today standards...i guess they are more into Porche and Mercedes car audio now...MBL has its N51 integrated which is state of the art but they are as Burmester more known by their mono and stereo amps...T + A is more prominent player in Germany lately and with many smart solutions and Voltage increase their sound is tubelike linear and open...their build quality is beyond reproach...

Blindjim those three amps you've mentioned are different beasts...if you have demanding speakers (read 4 Ohm and lower) you can forget about Dart and Y unless you listen to a mandolin only...otherwise you will be fine...i would suggest second hand Dartzeel cuz new is absolutely overpriced...great amp of smooth and natural sound, not cold not warm, has that natural flow...but as i said it dosen't even doubles to 4 ohm so pair it wisely...with new Diablo you get all that + bit more refinement + much more power...so Diablo is...if it match in your system and your taste end of journey...i only heard Ypsilon amps which sounded beautiful but not integrated so cannot comment (i would bet their int sound wonderful also)...with Diablo you will get great sound, versatile amp and not to worry about power...that's all...on this level don't buy without try...best speakers and best amp don't necessarily have to match...
Post removed 
Gryphon has been making integrateds for decades, he knows what he does. Try to find it used, no-one sells them and they sold a lot in Europe and Asia. Ypsilon appears to have more purist approach, they didn't make integrated until very recently. They also make $35k phono stage which is said to be extraodinary. 
raindog031, you are certainly right about the match. I think, Flemming of Gryphon wanted to create a very versatile integrated that would match very well with a wide variety of speakers. And it should last for a very long time.