Gryphon Diablo 300: at the top of Integrated Amps?

Is there any other amps I can look into that sound as good or more preferred to Gryphon's Diablo 300? 

I can think of two while I am writing this:
- Devialet 1000 Pro
- McIntosh MA9000

I appreciate getting feedback of people who heard/compared them. 

128x128emerald
raindog 031 pretty much nailed it.  The McIntosh is not in the same league as the brands mentioned.  
Used Dartzeel CTH 8550 deserves a VERY hard look. See review at positive feedback online mag and tone audio mag. . A superlative piece of gear. 
WORLDS WITHIN WORLDS.

IntS Do have a mystique all their own and make good sense a lot of the time. Although they do have their own hierarchy and as such I agree with what is being said about the Mac gear. Nice but not well up the food chain like some others previously mentioned. Ypsilon, Gryphon, Momentum, etc.

Dartzeel, Ypsilon and Gryphon in no real order, interest me most. not having heard them, I'd feel these three are in oreder what I would have on a wish  list though.

Agree with raindog on the Devialet and McIntosh.  I've heard the original Diablo and Vitus RI-100 at friends', and both are great amps.  I recently got a Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 800 and was impressed by it as well.