Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
And thanks for bringing Mike Kay's power cables to our attention. His cables are getting positive play in another thread I'm following and it's beneficial to get your take on them.
@evolvist  Pass Labs also recommends using their stock power cord from the XA30.8 amp direct into the wall.
@porcheracer, To solve your hum problem, call Mark at Core Power Technologies and give one of their Equi=Core balanced conditioners a try. No risk to try, and many times I've seen hum issues solved on the spot.It's basically a transformer based conditioner that does the job without crushing dynamics, 720-317-9141, https://www.corepowertechnologies.com/      
@klh007 

Thank you for the suggestion.

The hum isn't power related. At least I don't think it is. I have a 2.5kVA Topaz .0005pF isolation transformer (146dB of common mode noise reduction) wired up in balanced power mode (good for another 20dB of common mode noise reduction) that all the audio devices are plugged into. Power should be very clean.

The Topaz setup cost me $200 and is by far and away the single best investment I have made in sound quality.

Anyway, I am pretty sure the hum is gain related. My preamp has 14dB of gain in tube mode and the amp has 27dB. That's a lot of gain for speakers as efficient as the Double Impact. If I put the preamp into passive or JFET mode with 0dB gain, the hum gets quieter but it is still there. If I unplug the RCA cables from the amp, it's gets a tiny bit quieter.

This mirrors what the preamp and amp designer said would happen with high efficiency speakers.

The First Watt F7 has 14dB of gain so I would be cutting 13dB. About the same as going into passive or JFET mode on the preamp.
There are a lot of analog people here. I decided to digitize my vinyl. What can anyone recommend to clean them as I do this? I don't want to spend a lot of money because whatever I get won't get used again after the albums are all digitized.