Verastarr's Mike Powell upgrading SR "Stuff"

Mike Powell of Verastarr has been upgrading my SR Grounding Block cables with Silver foils and now the MPC's for the Tranquility bases with far superior internal parts.

Mike is one of the best Philes I have ever worked with and understands customer satisfaction. I have all of his cables/ power strip and MServer and they have out run all previous cabling i have had in my system.

The sonic upgraded work he has done for me is well worth the $$$ and has lifted my SQ to a more desirable state.

128x128glory
Hey 68,

You really need to be way more specific about such a matter and not post such a vague statement as you did. 

Mike would give the shirt off his back to make a matter "right" as I know him.

Post removed 
First off anyone mentioning HRAM must be from long ago. The other thing is if somehow anybody feels slighted by us in any way and it was or is not rectified, its not because we refused to make it good. Because we have never done that once. Every manufacturer makes mistakes or accidents or has some issues here and there, and in our 15 years serving audiophiles we have not ever once refused to admit if we made a mistake, then compensate the person. We have a phone number and email on the website for contact, so we are not hiding. We have never changed our company name or tried to dodge detection, I'm right here to contact on the phone if anyone is unhappy and I bend over backwards to make it good. So Pete, if you feel our product was not made well or it had a mistake and you did not ask to have it fixed or made good then what can I say ? I shore up any shortcoming if we have ever overlooked something. If you still feel sore about anything from us, please call so I can make sure you were treated well and fair. If you were treated well and fair yet still chose to complain, then we all know someone like you. 

Best wishes and I'll open this discussion to anyone who ever in my 15 years on AG feels they were not treated fair or with respect for any reason whatsoever to please contact me direct and I will compensate you even more as I know you've already been taken care of once, so maybe you need more..Whatever it takes.... I'm not aware of anybody. 

NOW, to get to the real reason for this post that was misdirected, we just started making options for other companies grounding devices and tweaks, including Teds SR stuff. We use pure silver foil for most, and for these little things that we are not trying to build a business model around you may purchase direct from us at what would be dealer cost.  If anyone is wondering about a product they have that uses little, unique and or different type cables than the regulars, please feel free to ask here openly.. We do custom cables built to clients spec nearly every week. 

Cheers and Happy Listening !
glory
Yes i had a bad dealing with Mike, yes it was a long while ago. Hot Rod Audio Mods had a very big web page detailing their up grades for a Denon 3930 disc player. On there web sight they listed 3 or 5 mods levels for the player I purchased them all. They could not deliver on 80% of them. They farmed it out to a 3rd party. The 3rd party was able to get some of it done. It froze up about a month or two after i finally got it. When the 3rd party said they could not fix it with out another unit to take parts from. Mike suggested i buy another one so they could fix the hot rod one up. I refused, why would i buy a second unit! Mike need to buy the second unit to deliver on what i paid for. This took quit a while before i got it back again. It worked for about a year then stoped working. Hot rod Audio Mods took the web page down shortly after this played out. I never got all the mods i payed for on the unit nor a refund of any kind. I have moved on since then, but will never do business with Mike again...
Mike   Hot rod Audio Mods
Yes i asked you to fix it you could not! You blamed the 3rd party for it. I did not hire the 3rd party you did. You said you put more money into it and could not put any more, Not my problem i payed you to do the things your web page said you would do and you did not. You tried to slide out of it and make it between me and the 3rd party. You ducked my phone calls when i would call.