Top integrated with MC phono section

Looking for a top integrated that has an outstanding MC phono section.  I love tubes but would also open to solid state.  Budget $10,000 - $15,000 new or used.  Anyone heard the Audio Research Gsi75?  Gryphon Diablo?  Open to suggestions!
bobheinatz
Used Dart cth-8550 is within your budget. I preferred it to the Luxman 590ax in my system at the time.

For Vac, would wait until iq version comes out.

Here is a few that come to mind

Vinnie Rossi LIO is wonderful and the phono stage is really good not to mention a whole host of other options as you build it as you need.

Luxman integrated's have a fine phono stage

Acuphase may still have a MC section as an option.

Can't think of any current tube integrated's with a phono stage but i'm sure others will chime in as some have already.

I know this isn't exactly an integrated with a phono but my Ayre AX5/Twenty + Ayre P-5xe sounds amazing and it gives me the flexibility to use both MC/MM carts. 
Luxman has a MC/MM phono stage built in to their integrated amps. The phono stage on the L-590AX is quite good and dead quiet.

Accuphase integrated amps do not have built in phono stages. They have phono cards that go in a slot at the back of the amp, which is immediately recongized by the amp. You can select MC or MM with a touch of a button.

The new Luxman is $8,995 (price reduced with new US importer). Accuphase is $16,000 plus $2,000 for the phono card.

I have owned both brands. There phono stages are very good. Obviously, the Luxman is better value. The Accuphase sounds slightly better but not by a huge margin.
You should also consider the T+A PA 3000 HV, can add built in phono stage for only an additional $1.5k. This phono stage is really outstanding & so is the integrated amp.  I have a T+A 2500R integrated and it is flawless. After hearing the T+A PA 3000 I have to have it. I will buy it next week. I considered the Gryphon Diablo 300 but it is over $24k, Sun coast Audio in Florida is a dealer for Gryphon & T+A. The T+A PA 3100 HV was part of a system at the LA Audio Show that TAS gave best of show. The 3100 is almost identical to the 3000 except for different VU meters and the ability to add their additional power supply (which is not really necessary with these amps).