Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
I bought a bunch more of the WE10ga before I left to ride my bike across Iowa.
I biwire my speakers with a pair of 10 awg wires on top and a second pair on the bottom and I have considered trying star quad runs for 7 awg to top and bottom, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
As speaker cables, I think they sound great with a perfectly natural distribution of frequencies, if maybe a little mid-oriented.  Bass is full, textured, and has impact when it is on the recording.  Highs are smooth and natural IMO, but may not have enough emphasis for some.
I am running huge current into power hungry speakers so ymmv.  I use spades soldered to my cables but would not argue with those who recommend no connectors.  I like soldering the tinned wire for a more direct connection with the copper below the tin coating.
This wire is also perfect for power cables.  I use a star quad configuration for 7 awg to my two 300wpc Class A monoblocks.  A single twisted pair is just fine for front-end components and preamps.  This is the same wire TWL and Mojo Audio used in their highly regarded power cords of a few years ago.
Nice ride through Iowa! Awesome! Jealous for sure. Agreed on the WE10 wire. I love it. I suggest the poster try one run as I say above.  Iit is possible two separate runs will sound better. But perhaps not. Depends on speakers, amp etc...

In my system I found no big difference. 100 watt amp with AZ Crescendo speakers.  
Thanks Grannyring & Mitch2: I wiil try first single WE10 and then maybe add the Kimber 8tc (9awg) on the bottom and hear the diffrences.  
    Has anybody compare the WE 10g vs the Dueland 12? I,m curious about this new cable.
Hi Grannyring,
I have read you are making ICs from the Duelund 16ga stranded tinned wire and I am curious whether you have tried making any from their 20ga stranded tinned wire?  If so, what did you hear differently between the two and which do you like better?  I am about ready to make a pair but mine will be balanced using a twisted pair, spaced away shield and a ground of the same wire that is counter-spiraled outside of the shield.  Thanks for any information and/or listening impressions.  Also, I am curious what you are driving with your single run of WE10ga SCs - are you still using your Acoustic Zen Crescendo loudspeakers?
I still own my highly modified and upgraded set of AZ Crescendo speakers. Love them. Yes I have made many sets of ICs using the Duelund 16ga wire. I tried the 20ga and just prefer the 16Ga. The 16ga is a tad warmer and less lively. It is also more full bodied in my rig when used on some tube amps. The 20ga is more lively and for some that may be preferred.

No shield, just a simply twist.