Schiit Mani - Sent in for repair, no response. Looking for rec's on a replacement preamp

Hi Everybody - first time posting here.  I've run into a serious issue with Schiit.  My Mani ran into a hardware issue (dead left channel).  I mailed it to Schiit on July 3rd, they received it on the 10th and emailed me confirming they had received it and would get back to me in a few days, but to no avail.  I've emailed them a couple of times and just called their number and no response.  I'm getting the feeling I'll never receive my Mani back at this point and I'm not sure if I have any legal remedy to get them to respond (at this point, I don't understand why they didn't just send me a replacement unit). 

So I started looking for a replacement phono preamp.  I have a VPI Prime mounted with a Nagaoka MP-110. Budget is set at 500ish. Any recommendations that will wipe the floor with that piece of schiit?

Thanks in advance,

George 

gloco
I almost forgot I started out with a P75 and Benz Glider L2 10 years ago. It was indeed very nice! I think I paid not much more than $400 used for mine back then; later Mk2 versions should be worth more. I later moved to a Benz PP-1, slightly better, but with that one you'll need to supply your own loading plugs for most MC carts.
gloco-open your wallet a little wider, your ears will thank you. This also applies to a LOMC your Prime should have.

Offer $1450 including shipping on this:
http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649370647-manley-chinook-special-edition-w-upscale-audio-graded-a...

Not to sound like a broken record,(buh dump bump- cymbal crash)
your Prime is terribly underserved.
@tablejockey - I sent a note to the seller offering $1450 as you suggested :-)

Appreciate all the guidance I’m receiving (fist bumps all around)
'Grats gloco! Haven't had the pleasure of hearing that chinook, but I'm certain it will be a huge upgrade! My Sonic Frontiers Phono 1 SE+ has a very similar topology, and it rocks!
@mulveling unfortunately, he didn't accept my offer as someone else offered him the asking price.  I'm still researching as I'm taking the advice from you and several others (spend a little more=future proof) rather than having to upgrade again down the road ;-)