What's been your turntable ownership over the years?

Dual 1225
B&O RX with MMC5 cartridge
Denon DP-59L 
Rega Planar 3
Kenwood KD5070
Harman Kardon T45
Thorens TD-125 mk II w/Rega RB303 arm
128x128lou_setriodes

Sorry in advance for the length, but I suspect my turntable odyssey will strike a chord with many who are not into the ultra high-end.

Mid-70's in the UK - Thorens TD150 with SME 3009 arm. I cannot remember which cartridge I used - probably a lesser Shure.

When I moved to the states in 1979 I sold the turntable but brought the arm with me and put it on a Technics SL1200. I had hated the creaky belt drive and floppy floating chassis on the Thorens. Went with a V15 Mk III, later changed to a V15 Mk IV and then a Yamaha MC-7. That combo served me well until I bought my first CD player in 1984, when the comparative lack of user convenience of the turntable induced me to buy the fully automatic Denon DP-51 turntable, which I still have. It works brilliantly, and I still use it in my basement system with the V15 III re-mounted.

I sold the Technics/SME/V15 IV to a friend. As the 'CD age' progressed I hardly ever used the Denon (now with an Ortofon X3 HOMC) in the 90's and 00's

Finally curiosity got the better of me in 2010 and I bought a mint Denon DP-62 off eBay and a Soundsmith SMMC1 via Audiogon. I wanted to hear how my LPs sounded again with a turntable upgrade (?) and a modern cartridge (as quite a few of my LPs had no CD reissues or the available reissues were inadequate), The Soundsmith did not mount well on the DP-51, as the height of the arm cannot be adjusted, unlike the DP-62. Then recently I found the cartridge needed a rebuild.  So off it went to Mr. Ledermann for quite a spell, and it came back with just about new everything. I'm still breaking it in, but I think this will be my last turntable and cartridge purchase. Of course none of this is super-exotic or super-expensive, but I can have fun with my original LPs, now and again comparing them with reissue CDs and SACDs. I have bought very little new vinyl as to be honest I cannot see the point of spending $25 or more per LP when I can get many CDs at less than half the price. I did buy a nearly-new Nitty-Gritty 1.5Fi disc cleaner locally on Craigslist - definitely worthwhile.

1975   New Thorens TD 145/11,  TP16? arm and A&R P77 mm pick-up.
1979   New Linn Sondeck, Linn Basik arm, A&R P77.
1982   Second-hand Linn Sondek, Linn Ittock, Supex 900 mc pick-up 1984   (Listened to friends CD players but decided to stick with Vinyl.
           Bought up vinyl as people and record shops disposed of it
           In favour of cds..

1993   Second-hand, 3 motor Voyd with Helius Cylene and                                    Audio Note IO gold mc pick-up. ( later upgraded with Audio Note               TT 3 split-phase motor supply)   Lovely sounding TT.
          A friend is now the happy owner.

2006  Acoustic Solid 'Solid One' with Trans-Fi 'Terminator' tone arm
          and (re-built) Audio Note IO gold  pick-up.
          Upgraded tone arm to second-hand Ikeda 'IT CR 407'
          with ex-demo Ikeda 'Kai' pick up.
          Upgraded ac motor to Teres Audio 3 phase rim-drive motor
          and 3 phase motor controller.
          TT sits on wooden 'butcher's block' with Townshend seismic
          Isolation pods underneath. (Fantastic sound If suitably upgraded).

2017  Merrill Williams  REAL 101.2, (bought as 'near new traded-In' from           Merrill dealer
          Ex demo Ikeda IT CR 407 (with VTA adjuster), Ikeda Kai mc.
         'DIY' Kondo silver tonearm cable.
         My favourite TT to date. Very well thought out leveling, speed                    measurement / adjustment, Very, very quiet TT  and a joy to use.  

Thorens TD160
Oracle delphi MK II
Well Tempered Record Player
Well Tempered Classic
Bang & Olufson Beogram 8002
Technics SL-1200 MK5
Thorens TD124
Micro Seiki DDX-1000
Stanton ST-100 (present with home theater setup)
Oracle Delphi MKV (present)
BSR 2260BX (1976)
Dual1219 (1977-1990)
Linn Sondek LP-12 (1990-2003)
Dual 1229 (1996-present) (modified with Grace 747 tonearm)
Thorens TD-160 (1997)
Thorens TD-124 (1997-1999)
Ariston RD-11 (2000-2005)
Garrard 301 (2003-present)
EMT 927 (2016-present)

The EMT is the best table I own.  The modded Dual 1229 is my favorite and gets the most play time. 

N.

Sometime in the 70's: Garrard automatic turntable 42M
Later in the 70's to the 80's: Pioneer PL12
Sometime in the 90's: Project Debut
Later in the 90's:  Project Perspective... first nice turntable
Early 2000's: Sota Star Sapphire... current table... hard to give up the vacuum feature and the ultra floating suspension. This table with an SME 4.5i arm is a sweet combo.