Zen Adagios...outriggers?

The Acoustic Zen speakers I have are a bit top heavy and could use outriggers like the ones Thiel offers. Are there any aftermarket outriggers for this speaker out there?
whatjd
Whatjd:

I have the outriggers on my Adagios (They were the ones Response34 said were for sale on Agon). They definitely provide the stability I was looking for. Whether they have any impact on the sound is a personal matter - maybe they sound a bit better to me or maybe its just wishful thinking. Jimmy at AZ told me that they will begin selling a base for the Adagios in the next couple of months (no price available yet). I would have liked to see what they were offering, but I just couldn't wait. I waited for the last year until the Soundocity outriggers became available used here on Agon.

John
John,

Thanks for the info. I will look for the Zen outriggers when they become available. Can you tell me about your break-in experience with the Adagios? Mine is being schizophrenic as all heck....
Related subject, I was thinking of trying Symposium svelt shelves and Rollerblock Juniors under my Adagios. Has anyone any experience with this please?
Soundocity.com has changed I think, does anybody know where to get adagio outriggers now?