Help Choosing Subwoofers

I have a 7.1 home theatre system consisting of (2) B&W 805S (Front), (2) HTM4S (Center), (4) SCMS (Side & Rear). I currently have (2) ASW675 as subwoofers (I upgraded from a 600 series system a while back … except these). I have a couple requirements that exclude the ASW825 which was my original choice. My room is fairly large so I will probably get two subs again - the 675's just aren't cutting it on "larger" material. I would like something that goes lower and has more output (punch); that being said my system does not go to deafening levels.

My physical requirements are:
18" maximum height & width
24" maximum depth
Front firing driver

Not a requirement but natural cherry goes real well in my room (probably wouldn't go for black). The ASW750 does meet all the requirements but I haven't heard them, I'm also not stuck on B&W for subs so fire away (so to speak). Oh, and maximum budget for the pair would be $5000.

So any recommendations are very welcome and thanks for your ideas ...
128x128bmcleod
For $5,000 you could get a pair of Velodyne DD-15's that include an excellent room measurement and EQ system. These subs will blow you away with their sound quality and extension. Even a pair of DD-12's would be great. They are all front-firing and come in cherry finish.

www.velodyne.com
Doesn't look like I could get a pair of DD-15's but maybe the 12's. However reading about the Nola (current name for Alon) ThunderBolt III has me intrigued. Looks like they would work well in my HT system and if I ever wanted to try they would also mate well with the Maggies in my two channel system (and the size & finish are perfect). Only problem is the dealer's about 125 miles away, but I think I can find a reason to get out that way.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
Check out the new JL Audio subs, they are black, but they may just be the best sub on the market
check out the new aci line of subs ,available in your finish and are very impressive sound wise
Thanks for all the ideas. I sold the 675's and ordered a pair of Nola Thunderbolt III's, I'll let you know how they sound (still have to wait another week or so).