SP-10 Mat

I have an SP-10 with a Micro-Seiki copper mat. Now that my system is dialed in in terms of room acoustic treatments and speaker placement I find the Micro-Seiki mat to be a bit too lively but outstanding in terms of dynamics and soundstage. The stock rubber mat is too dull and bloated.

Could someone suggest a mat that falls in between the two, leaning more towards the copper mat sound than stock but less forward in the midrange and treble.
jarrett
I used tiny bits of blu-tac to keep my BA Mat 2 secure. Worked like a charm and very clean removal.
I recently picked up a SL1000Mk3 and used the stk Technics mat.

About 3 weeks ago I put on my SAEC SS-300 alloy turntable mat.  WOW - a lot better sounding - reduces a bit of bass blur and better clarity and attack across the board.  
Funny, when I put the SAEC on my Exclusive P3, I preferred the Pioneer rubber mat.

My Boston mat1 does not even fit onto my SP10 mk3 platter.

I have taken the plunge and bought a Micro Seiki CU-180 off @chakster. Now just have to wait for it to arrive as looking forward to it.
Received the micro seiki cu-180 all the way from Russia. Talk about one end of the world to the other.  Thanks Chakster

As good as the SAEC is over the stk rubber mat, the cu-180 is better.
   Better inner detail.

Expensive, but in my case worth it.
Glad you like it, my Micro CU-500 on SP-10mk2 was significant upgrade in sound quality, sadly the CU-500 is so hard to find and twice as much in price than CU-180. But those copper mats not only sound so good, but also looks so attractive on Technics platter like no other mat on the market. 
Another mat you might want to try is the TTM mat and oil filled clamp. That is better than the CU180. More refined sounding. The cu180 by itself is probably the second best thing to the TTM. I have not had the opportunity to try the cu500.