Price No Object Amps

Just posting for human interest/curiosity purposes. I wouldn't suppose anyone on AGON has one of these, however, from a sonic performance perspective, which would you choose?
https://www.whathifi.com/features/10-worlds-most-expensive-stereo-amplifiers?utm_medium=EMAIL&ut...

128x128gdhal
the prices of this stuff is just out in space.
I will put my Sunfire sig 600 against these behemoth's (name drop)
any day of the week. Bob KNOWS what he is doing.

class A, spacious air around instruments, the subtle nuance of the distant triangle pinging and its decay is effervescent.... give me a break,
only power is real. :)

any of our normal to above cost gear will be the same, or no sound difference compared to these way overpriced cash grab audio.

Only difference, is the people THINK they are getting some one of a kind, or some super amp, yes they are, it costs 300K, and my (your) amp was only 400$ - 3K, and the sound is no different, only difference is these jamokes drop 300K on them and we only spend 2K, and most of OUR amps will sound the same. 

they sell because of arrogance, and people with nothing better to do spending  their fortunes on the stuff.

enjoy the music. :) don't believe the hype
they do look cool!

those prices.......hahahahah  i would love to meet the people who dump this cash on this stuff
Somehow I feel that anyone serious about purchasing one of these models is probably not primarily motivated to obtain the absolute sound.

LP

"judge not, yet ye be......."

oh, wait a minute. this is an audiophile website where all we do is mind read.

I'm sure you know the buyers of these amps well enough to judge their primary motivations.

If you guys want to get an idea what market these "toys" are targeted at, take a trip to one of the Gulf states in the Middle East; Qatar Dubai, etc., and browse some of the stores near the luxury hotels. I suspect the Chinese market is not too far behind but I'm guessing that market is a bit more selective and doesn't react quite the same way to shiny objects. No offense is intended, just an observation.