Price No Object Amps

Just posting for human interest/curiosity purposes. I wouldn't suppose anyone on AGON has one of these, however, from a sonic performance perspective, which would you choose?
https://www.whathifi.com/features/10-worlds-most-expensive-stereo-amplifiers?utm_medium=EMAIL&ut...

128x128gdhal

I’m upset my amps did not make the list. :-)

would not trade mine straight across for any of those.

I have heard none of these. I have heard the Ypsilon Set Ultimate 100's and they were amazing.,For $130000 for the pair they would want to be. Another amp I love is The Gryphon Anthillion Evo. Only around $50000.... cheap lol. But it walks the line so well between ultimate speaker control and otherworldly midrange insight. I play at a fair lower level with amps like the Onkyo M608 and Luxman M03 but these are fine. Some ultra fi is getting way beyond a joke in price today really. 
Yeah, but used prices might be within the reach for some. Problem is, besides the price, that they will be very difficult to find used. Still, $50k is not $500k, terrible but not outrageous, and $130k is somewhere in-between. I keep hearing praise of Gryphons and Ypsilons, though. I bet, I would have a hard time choosing between Gryphon Diablo and Ypsilon integrateds if I had to.
the prices of this stuff is just out in space.
I will put my Sunfire sig 600 against these behemoth's (name drop)
any day of the week. Bob KNOWS what he is doing.

class A, spacious air around instruments, the subtle nuance of the distant triangle pinging and its decay is effervescent.... give me a break,
only power is real. :)

any of our normal to above cost gear will be the same, or no sound difference compared to these way overpriced cash grab audio.

Only difference, is the people THINK they are getting some one of a kind, or some super amp, yes they are, it costs 300K, and my (your) amp was only 400$ - 3K, and the sound is no different, only difference is these jamokes drop 300K on them and we only spend 2K, and most of OUR amps will sound the same. 

they sell because of arrogance, and people with nothing better to do spending  their fortunes on the stuff.

enjoy the music. :) don't believe the hype