Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I believe the Electrons are slightly less sensitive than the DI's. Not sure if that will be of significance or not. I personally would go with the LTA MZ2-S, which is probably the most popularly satisfying preamp on this thread. Especially if I had a 2A3 amp in mind. I believe that teajay favored this particular combo over all others that he tried.
Two excellent products based on word of mouth , the Truth and the M2Z-S. Given the "many" exceptionally positive comments on the M2Z-S it seems like this is about a sure a bet as one could probably find. There appears to be much evidence to suggest that it is a superb active line stage. It is a question of is the additional gain needed in your system.

Another option to consider the Truth with the LTA ZOTL 40 a 40 watt el 34 based amplifier. Or for very similar cost the Line Magnetic 508ia which is a 40 watt 805 tube SET with the passive Truth. Of course it depends on the total gain provided by the respective power amplifiers. 
Charles
In my existing system which is powered by a BEL 1001, 26db (1 volt=50 watts) gain and the Truth, driving my Spendor SP-1's 86.5db sensitivity the last thing I would say is it needs more gain, dynamics, openness, or authority. 

So is the concern to drive the Electrons properly primarily one of gain, or does the smallish power output of the 2A3 factor into the potential problem as well?

Can this even be answered with this level of information available?

My best laid plan was to build my new system around the Truth and now along with the Electrons.

LP

@david_ten ,
Still is.
I was providing some advise on "passive preamps", which not many people use. So this was a helpful post. You have issues with helpful posts?
milpai

Still "is" what?

I asked you a simple question about a previous post. 

Did you see a question or response or any comment to the post you made here on 7/19?

I don't. Do you?