NJ Audio Society?

I have written to the email addresses published each issue in Stereophile magazine, yet receive no response. Can someone tell me what's up with this organization?

Thanks,
Ag insider logo xs@2xduddley
juancgenao - 

Thank you for your interest in the New Jersey Audio Audio Society.  

Those considering joining the NJAS are welcome to attend any meeting to try us out.  If you choose to join, you can join either at that meeting or at the next one you attend.  Dues are $60 per year (payable by check or cash), and include admission to our monthly meetings, which include our summer BBQ and our annual Holiday party.

Our next meeting will take place on July 16th, at Charney Audio in Somerset, NJ.  Please click this link to request details:
http://njaudiosociety.com/contact.us.php

@bondmanp - Hope it goes well at Brian's tomorrow! I have know him for 12 years and I'm listening to a pair of Maestro's as I right this from my S. Jersey home. Y'all are in for a real treat!

Chris 
Thanks, Chris.  It was a great meeting.  Seeing his hand-built CNC machine (!!!) was a real treat.  Great music, great sound, and great hosts.  And, if you are not yet a member, feel free to check us out at a future meeting.  Our calendar is at www.njaudiosociety.com

Check our web site for information on our next monthly meeting.  Our March meeting will be on Sunday, March 18th, at Rogers High Fidelity in Warwick, NY.  As always, you can try us out by dropping in at one of our meetings with no obligation to join.

The New Jersey Audio Society - www.njaudiosociety.com