Intigrated Amp Dilemma

A little background:

I am currently using a Parasound Halo Integrated amp driving a pair of Golden Ear Triton 2 speakers. I noticed when getting the volume up to a really good level, the amp strains a bit and the sound gets thin.  I am talking at most 93-95db but usually I listen at less than 87db.

Very shortly, I will be moving my Golden Ear Triton 1 speakers into the system where the Triton 2 speakers resides as I am taking delivery of the new GE References in a week or two. I do not think the bigger Triton 1 speakers will be a great match with the Parasound integrated, I will probably sell the Triton 2 speakers.

I am thinking of buying a better sounding integrated with a bit more power and more reserve power. I would need 3 line inputs (single ended) and a built in dac. I am NOT interested in any Class D amps. I want to keep it around 5-6K new Can I be pointed in the right direction please?

Thank you!

128x128stereo5
I would recommend a Hegel H360 but I'm  not sure how many single ended line inputs it has.

I will not recommend Gryphon Audio Diablo 120 for double your budget or so. I will not do it.
The OP says when he takes it up to 93-93db, the sound gets a little thin. That's odd because those speakers have a sensitivity of 91 db, so at 95 are drawing around 3-4 watts, depending on size of room and distance from speakers.   

The speakers do have an impedance curve that goes down to 4 ohms or so, which shouldn't be a problem for the Parasound.  That said, the  Triton 2 apparently have a power rating of up to 500 watts.

I am not sure what thin sounding entails.  This description seems to be popular these days around here, can someone throw me a bone?

Other than that, I really don't think it's the amp, especially at that volume level.  But if the OP really wants one, since the speakers can handle 500 watts, moving up to separates might be a thought.  
The Modwright KWI -200 is a really good IA, it has plenty of good clean power to drive virtually any speaker with ease. Like the Pass & MF IA's, the Modwright has plenty of inputs and has room for a DAC module if you prefer. 
If you think more power is the cure all,you should get a larger amp and use the Parasound preamp outs using it as a preamp. I doubt there is going to be any difference with your 160 watt IA amp or a 200 watt IA amp that you are looking for. You should get a power amp with a miniumum of 300 watts if you need another 3 db of power!