Most Beautiful Receiver / Integrated - Ever was... ?

Time for what I hope is another fun thread. Please include links if you can.

I'm curious to everyone what you think the hottest/sexiest most interesting integrated or receiver ever was. For me, brands like these would probably be in the running:

• Carver
  • Kyocera
  • Tandberg
  • Revox (old)

It didn't have to work, or sound good. Just had to do it for you in the looks department.
erik_squires
I lusted after Mac and many of the Samsun and Marantz stuff for years. But for real beauty, I had an Olsen tuner and an amp. This was all my parents would let me spend. They did have the thinnest wood cabinetry I have ever seen. Had to use them until I built a Dynaco SCA80Q at college, and then moved up. No money then but all the time, all the money now but no time.

This thread makes me realize what really tremendous equipment has been built over the years. How did we all decide which to use....a question probably at the heart of any audiophile disagreements, i.e. Why did you chose a component, and, be honest, how much did the look and not the sound influence your choice.
I still listen to Classical music 5-6 hours a day 24/7/365 .

If  i'm sitting there listening to beauty I damn sure ain't going to be looking at ugly !

On looks (build quality is also amazing, feature set is complete and sonic abilities are great) this unit does it me, and is my current integrated. I consider myself a lucky guy. Just beautiful, and symbolizes for me the meaning of "back to having fun with music and audio gear’’, with a retro twist. After 30+ years of boutique, one-knob amps, preamps and integrateds (most pretty high quality, ss and tubes), this integrated is part Wurlitzer jukebox and part Jaguar E-Type  rolled into one to get your heart racing. And the return of true quality tone controls is heaven-sent.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=yamaha+a+s-3000&client=safari&hl=fr-ca&prmd=ismvn&sou...:

Sansui was way cool had one i got in Viet Nam with JBL 88s lets rock out dude!!!!!!