Fuses fuses fuses

Ok, this is about fuses

1- a standard Bussman fuse is UL approved. Are any "high end" fuses UL approved?

2- do any component manufacturers supply their gear with any of the usual suspects of high end fuses as opposed to a standard Bussman?

3- let's say fuses do make a difference. Given incoming power is AC, why could fuses be directional? 

Not meaning to light any fires here- 

thanks in advance 
128x128zavato
@atmasphere 
Sorry if I put words in your mouth. I appreciate that you have clarified what I thought you meant.
 -That was why I posted if there was a way to insure a fuse would have complete contact in a fuse holder.
Bob
Geoffkait 7-13-2017
If it’s so easy to measure why don’t you or one of the other naysayers measure it? You’re just guessing. Why is it the folks that are already on board the fuse directionality AND Wire Directionality train are supposed to be the ones to measure it?
He did measure it, Geoff.  That has been stated or clearly implied multiple times in his posts and in excerpts of his posts I have quoted, including in this thread.
More to the point HiFi Tuning data sheets already show the measured the differences in fuse direction. Not just their fuses, all manner of fuses, including stock fuses, ceramic fuses, cryo'd fuses.
Those measurements have been totally debunked as being supportive of inherent fuse directionality, ***even if it exists,*** on innumerable occasions and in great detail in numerous fuse-related threads here, all of which you have participated in.  By me, by Roger Modjeski of Music Reference and RAM Tube Works, and by others.  Surely you remember?

Regards,
-- Al

Almarg, Roger appears to be just another outspoken but deluded amp manufacturer. Do you have a better example? 😬 Besides, you should know better than to use an Appeal to Authority. Does that work in court? Do you honestly believe that cable manufacturers who put arrows on unshielded cables are pulling a fast one on naive and gullible audiophiles? No need to answer, it’s a rhetorical question.
Post removed 
Geoffkait 7-13-2017
Almarg, Roger appears to be just another outspoken but deluded amp manufacturer. Do you have a better example? 😬 Besides, you should know better than to use an Appeal to Authority. Does that work in court?
Geoff, I wasn’t using an appeal to authority in my previous post (although I would consider such an appeal to simply be inconclusive, rather than being illogical as you’ve often asserted). I was referring to specific technical points and analyses that have been presented here, which stand on their own regardless of who has presented them. And as it happens some of them were presented by me, as I mentioned.

For just a couple of examples, among many that could be cited:

See my post dated 5-17-2017 in the "SR Red Fuse" thread:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/synergistic-red-fuse/post?postid=1425170

Also see the first of my posts dated 5-14-2012 in the "Fuses that Matter" thread, near the middle of this page:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/fuses-that-matter/by_member?username=almarg

Regards,
-- Al