Aurender N100H or Auralic Aries?

Thought I would seek the opinion of everyone here. If you had to choose between these two units, which one would you choose? Please don’t offer suggestions for a myriad of alternatives I am interested in feedback on these two pieces of equipment. (Sorry, sit on your hands MicroRendu owners).
128x128falconquest
I own the Aurender N10 Music Server and and like it very much.  The best thing about both the Aurender N100H and the Aurender N10 is the Aurender iPad application.

The ability to switch back and forth between Tidal music streaming and my stored albums on the iPad App is now a very easy process (one mouse click).   The Aurender iPAD app is much easier to use than my MAC Book Pro computer.   Album selection is also excellent with several different album selection choices available.   Aurender recently added MQA albums and they are located in the Masters tab on the application.  

I recommend you check out the Aurender N100H.

Thanks Tom and hgeifman. I pulled the trigger on buying a lightly used mint N100H. Should be here tomorrow.

Also bought a used Exogal Comet Plus DAC with Wywires umbilical upgrade and a Triode Wire Labs Digital American power cord for it. It is said that the Aurender and the Exogal are a great combo. Plan to use my 0.6m Curious USB cable between the two. What power cord do you use on your Aurender?

Can't wait to get it all setup.

Dave
dlcockrum, As you requested, I use the James Romeyn Pure Grid Power!” AC Mains W/Rhodium Plated Contacts on all my audio equipment including the Aurender.  Please call James at (435) 213-3953 if you are interested.   He custom builds these power cords that include the Rhodium plugs.  I also use his Rhodium plated contacts wall plugs.

I am using the Audience Au24 SE USB Cable, one meter, Single connections at each end but two wires.  I received this USB cable last week and it is excellent.

Congratulations on purchasing the Aurender N100H Music Server.