Townshend Maximum Super Tweeters Ribbons, Amazing Results Definite Keepers

hi
i am using various cd players as i am upgrading but i have kept the lector cdp707 in now fora week or so, a dealer friend brought round a pair of Max Super Tweeters, he connected them up in less than 2 mins using the supplied cables, he set the level at 3 from a choice of 1-6, we sat down and i played one of my all time favorites Neil Young Comes a Time 
i now this album very well but not heard it like this before, the attack of the guitars, the extra resolution and bite of the guitars was nothing short of amazing, there was more snap to the drum beat, the top end is so much more realistic and enjoyable, while the mid range has gained resolution and body, the vocals are very natural sounding but also revealing, the bass seems to have improved, there is definitely more of it
its early days but im keeping them and i am very happy with level 3, my speakers are soundlabs dynastats,
Is anyone else using Maximum Super Tweeters ? and are your findings the same or similar to mine i am really happy with mine its another case of how did i live without them all comments and experiences are very welcome thank you
mains
Back in the good old days I was the proud owner of two, count em, pairs of Ultra Tweeters from the makers of the original Intelligent Chip, inported by Golden Sound. In fact, one pair was the Deluxe version. Since Ultra Tweeters operated in the GHz region only with nothing even remotely in the audio band, one assumes they are some sort of quantum thingamabob, like the Intelligent Chip. As such, the Ultra Tweeters can be set up anywhere without concern for time alignment, just connect them to the main speaker terminals.  And I have to say two is better than one.
check Audiogon listings for Townshend super tweeters seller is offering as new at bargain prices
Nutty audiophile alert! -I'm going to put my KEF Ref 201s on top of my Klipsch La Scalla IIs. The KEFs have super-tweeters and are tri-wireable so I can only use the tweeter/super-tweeters. This should give me a good impression of what the Townshends will do. 
I received my Townshend Maximum Super Tweeters Ribbons late yesterday afternoon but have not had an opportunity to use them with my Montana EPX Speakers. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I’ll find the time and post my thoughts.
I do understand what super tweeters can do for a speaker since I still own a pair of Von Schweikert dB 99 Speakers with Super Tweeters.