New Technics SL 1200 GAE

Anyone acquired a new Technics DD 1200 GAE? Has anyone not been happy with the stock arm and changed it?
nkonor
Audiofun,
You have no sense of humour ;^)
Sorry about the misquote.

I re-read my post and can see why you might think that but did insert some "winks" as this is the standard way of showing that the post is light-hearted.

Ok, you felt earlier that the 1200 beats your buddy's 20k+ T/T with triplanar and expensive cart (hope I got that right as I'm using the power of recall) whereas IMO, not having heard yours, I don't think the standard 1200GAE will convincingly beat a VPI Prime (or even beat it at all) hence my humorous reaction. We all have our respective opinions and I'm not a VPI user.

I would encourage the OP to listen to as many as possible to form his own opinion even if someone turns up enthusing " I own both Prime & 1200 and feel turntable X just edges it".

Enjoy the music and have a nice day! ;)
On the contrary :) I have a very good sense of humor, at least my mom thinks I do :) my girl friend, not so much all the time, especially when I try to justify why buying another piece of expensive gear is a smart financial move :) 

I take you at your word, no harm no foul. I really just wanted to make sure my words were quoted correctly. 

You mention ion you have a 1200, it it a SL 1200 mk X or one of the newer generation SL 1200's (GAE, G or GR). Their is a world of difference between the prior generation of SL 1200's and the new twin rotor core-less design (the GR is a single rotor core-less design)

i do realize there is not right answer regarding your choice as it is just that, your choice and preference.

Listening to Stevie R. Vaughn on 200g/45 on the GAE as I type this, good times!
Now I've misread you. It appears you were making the point that if someone owns both tables..,etc. i see that you were positing a hypothetcial scenario, my bad.
@audiofun 
Chakster:
that mat looks gorgeous! I need to polish mine :) now that I've viewed your picture.

Thanks, but may i ask what do you use to polish those mats? 
Yes, I use Weiman Silver Wipes, works great with copper. There is another, I'll get the name and let you know.