Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
BTW, I did an extensive demo of the O/96 driven by Line Magnetic gear. This was at Sound by Singer. Coincidence?
There are some DI owners that are using Line Magnetic components, so if you already have one, I'd ask over on that thread and I think you will get good feedback regarding the pairing (if that is a concern or question).

I've got a Schiit Yggdrasil - Pass XP-20 Pre - and SST SoA 2 amp in the chain. 
I am stumped! The smaller Double Impact is called the Electron which is available in 4 or 8 ohms. I was about to pull the trigger and purchase only
to discover they retail at $3050.00, $50.00 dollars more than the much larger Double Impacts which weigh 106 lbs. The Electron's only weigh 62.5 lbs in a much smaller cabinet and smaller drivers. You would think at half the size the Electron's would sell at a lower price. I sent an email off to Eric and Karma asking what justifies the high price for speakers half the size, which is very uncommon with other speaker companies. So far,
I have not heard back from them.