Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
@bobster50 You may want to ask your question over on the Tekton Double Impact thread.

I'm copying from a previous post of mine since it does address your question:

"I was holding off on purchasing Devore O/96s (an aspirational speaker for me, for some time). They retail at 12K. Though I would have loved to have brought a pair of the O/96s into my main system, the delta in savings has afforded me a Preamp, a Power Supply, and ALL new cabling." .... Something to consider.

Not saying that one speaker is better than the other. Just saying I'm very happy with my choice.
BTW, I did an extensive demo of the O/96 driven by Line Magnetic gear. This was at Sound by Singer. Coincidence?
There are some DI owners that are using Line Magnetic components, so if you already have one, I'd ask over on that thread and I think you will get good feedback regarding the pairing (if that is a concern or question).

I've got a Schiit Yggdrasil - Pass XP-20 Pre - and SST SoA 2 amp in the chain.