Stay away from the nad

Yesterday the right channel on my NAD C356 went bad just three months after the warranty expired.  75% of the sound shifted to the left. Just out of curiosity, did anyone had a similar problem? I contacted an authorized service center and their estimate was $400.00???
I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY NAD. GARBAGE BELONGS TO GARBAGE.
Anyhow, on Monday I will order Accuphase E-270 to put the end to the search for an Integrated amplifier.

djengan
judging from how many more posts there are about NAD reliability or lack of makes me ok with it.
Your choice of Accuphase is a good one. They follow the Deming rules of zero defects. An engineer friend of 40 years experience says he never sees them in for repair, except for some of the gray market ones.

Please contact me if you wish authorized advice about Accuphase. 
ivanj,

Yes please! I already contacted few Accuphase dealers and I am expecting
their phone calls on Monday.
I owned a great NAD integrated I bought new in 1997. It did end up in the shop a couple of times. It sounded great when it worked.

donjr,
Of course. With the right interconnects nad can sound very good but their reliability is terrible. I live in New York. Service centers charge $150.00+per hour for their service plus parts, if necessary.
It is not normal that 3 amplifiers failed in five years with the moderate usage.