whats the very best sounding cables for realistic money

hi,
can you all please tell me if there are a really special sounding cable out there for realistic money, ie power cables 300/400gbp, signal cables 1m 400/500gbp and speaker cables for around 600/700gbp, i know its still alot of money but there must be a manufacturer out there thats not pulling our trousers down, or spending time and money on R&D to solve problems that do not need addressing ie over the top shielding or some other marketing nonsense, the company i am showing interest in are Anti cables ??????????
mains
I am happy with the cables I made using 12 gauge silver wire and teflon tubing as an insulator.  You can google 'How to make your own silver audio cables'.  
I am happy with the cables I made using 12 gauge silver wire and teflon tubing as an insulator.  You can google 'How to make your own silver audio cables'.  
Have a look at jeffsplace.me blog. You'll find some interesting informations on the Duelund DCA series cables.
I bought them as many other people do. I don't  think I will ever look back. They are made for speakkers and interconnect, no power cables.
Read this read this article:

http://www.tempoelectric.com/cables.htm

Click on their sister company:

DIY instructions are still available on our sister site, The Vinyl Tourist ... it is linked on their website.  

This is is what I did and it also hit on what others are posting!  If you like DIY you can build a set of cable & wires that will blow your mind and the competition out of the water.  $-$$$$ that depends on you! 

Mine have out done everything my hi-fi dealer has and we are not talking the box store dealers either.  Kimber doesn't hold a candle to them, just for some reference.  Yes, I am talking all of them.  There are so many combos that work and some work better with certain pairings.  Personally I found that silver works great, especially with digital, gold and silver work really well in RCA interconnects (turntable) and for the money Copper and silver is flat out wow.  

The article is a great read! 
I’m a solid core fan (lots of AQ items) and simply out of curiosity I bought an inexpensive (the MOST inexpensive they make, the MA1…2 tiny wires) Morrow Audio IC during a sale thing a couple of months ago. After a long break-in it’s seems like such a great sounding cable that I recently bought 2 more (actually bought one more but they were giving away a freebie with any new cable). Weirdly, Morrow has their own thing where they use the same small silver coated copper solid core in everything…basically more or less of it, and it works.