Goldenear Triton 1 vs Goldenear reference speakers.

Has anyone heard the new Goldenear Reference speakers? Can you compare them to the Triton 1's?
tooth2th
Sandy from GE told me the speakers will arrive in their warehouse by July 10th at the latest
UPDATE

I'm told Golden Ear is shipping the Triton Reference to dealers today!

My salesman called GE today and spoke with Sandy, the man himself and was told my speakers should arrive at the dealer on July 16-17th.  The dealer will deliver to me that day or the next.  While I wish it were sooner, the end is near.
@stereo5 

I guess I'm slightly more fortunate in that my dealer is slated to receive them Monday 7/10. I have verified that to the extent it is verifiable with Golden Ear and perhaps more importantly at this point, fedex tracking. I remain hopeful to have them the evening of 7/10.

Not sure how your speakers to your particular dealer are being shipped, but from what I understand GET only ships via fedex or ADL. Either way you can get a tracking number. :)

And while the end of receiving our long awaited speakers is near, the beginning of what I anticipate will be years of enjoyment is beginning!