whats the very best sounding cables for realistic money

hi,
can you all please tell me if there are a really special sounding cable out there for realistic money, ie power cables 300/400gbp, signal cables 1m 400/500gbp and speaker cables for around 600/700gbp, i know its still alot of money but there must be a manufacturer out there thats not pulling our trousers down, or spending time and money on R&D to solve problems that do not need addressing ie over the top shielding or some other marketing nonsense, the company i am showing interest in are Anti cables ??????????
mains
I recommend starting with Cat5 ethernet cable. It works very well for both interconnects and speaker cable and costs 10-20 cents a foot. Of course there are many who think you have to spend a small fortune on wire to get good sound but they are incorrect. IMHO you focus on the electronics and speakers  using a neutral wire like CAT5. Why not try it? It is a very inexpensive experiment. If you get to the point where you have maxed out everything else then maybe consider trying different cables. However, you will never get everything else maxed out so spending money on cables is a huge waste of money. 

Crystal clear is much more than he wants to spend. A complete set would be in the $10,000 or more range. Most of us would get much more benefit investing that in better electronics and/or speakers. 

Purchase form any Dealer that offers either a trial period or money back guarantee.  You must try them in your system first to be sure that you have made the right decision. 
brfPurchase form any Dealer that offers either a trial period or money back guarantee. You must try them in your system first ...
This is great advice, and not just for cables. While it can be helpful to learn here what other people think, the only opinion that really counts is your own.
Best is relative in this hobby, no more so than when it comes to cables.  Would be helpful to know what you're currently using and what you're looking to improve upon.  I'll just say Acoustic Zen Silver Reference interconnects and Satori or Hologram cables bought used offer a lot of refinement and performance for the dollar.  Triode Wire Labs power cords also offer a lot of performance per dollar and sell direct.  Just a few ideas.  Best of luck. 
One man’s realistic money is another man’s outrageous money. It also all depends on what problems you’re talking about that don’t need addressing. Everyone wants to get 90% of the Full Monty on a working man’s salary. That’s always been true and always will be. Honda used to advertise that technology used in their race cars trickled down to their Civic and Prelude. Yeah, right.