Stay away from the nad

Yesterday the right channel on my NAD C356 went bad just three months after the warranty expired.  75% of the sound shifted to the left. Just out of curiosity, did anyone had a similar problem? I contacted an authorized service center and their estimate was $400.00???
I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE BY NAD. GARBAGE BELONGS TO GARBAGE.
Anyhow, on Monday I will order Accuphase E-270 to put the end to the search for an Integrated amplifier.

djengan
I would disagree with schubert "troublesome brand since day one.'.  I'm with mitch2.  I bought my NAD 3130 in 1984/1985.  Still have it. Used it in multiple systems, and my oldest daughter used it in college and her first year of marriage, and now it's back with me.  Only problem now is some noisy controls.  Will probably have these cleaned.  Great little amp with lasting quality.  Sounds like that's not the case for NAD these days, but I certainly can't fault my 33-yr-old for quality.
After owning some of the older units from the late eighties and nineties, I don't think this gear can be categorized as problematic they are pretty much bullet proof.
If there products are so bad, then why have they stayed in business since 1972?  Don McLean's "American Pie" was a hit that year -- it's a long time ago.  All these years of putting out crappy products and still going strong?  Something doesn't add up.
It depends on which NAD era we're talking about. My 7225PE I bought in 1991 has been used, abused, played at beer parties outside in the freezing cold, and left powered continuously on for one 10-year stretch...not one hiccup and it still rocks. However, I do know that others have had issues with the T-series (one tech I met said they refused to even work on them they were so bad), and the 150W BEE amp had a design flaw that caused enough the parts to melt. Not fair to say the whole brand is bad, though.
bojack, not sure if you're thinking of the C372/272, but the first run of those had white power caps, which turned to be troublesome.  I know this because after I bought my C372 I found out about this and panicked.  But mine had the better black caps and it was rock solid.

As is the C375BEE, as was the C326BEE before it.  The C372 retailed for around 900, and the C375BEE was about 1500, so completely different animals and it shows on the better quality parts used on the inside.

People that have any brand amp failures tend to be the ones willing to search out a forum and comment, not the 90%+ that never have an issue.