Power cables for ARC Reference 75

I am excitingly awaiting delivery of my ARC reference 75 power amp. I do'nt have any 20amp power cords at the moment. Initially I will use the ARC cord that comes with the amp, whilst my bank balance recovers in intensive care.

I believe Shunyata are a good match with ARC, but any recommendations for under $1000 second hand, would be helpful, thanks.
david12
they use the 20 amp IEC connector because they think it sounds better than the 15 amp one. It has nothing to do with power ratings.
And it has a tighter, Better fit than most 15 amp connectors. That is probably the real reason they use the 20 amp on some models.
doesn anyone know if I can just buy a 20amp end and just replace the end of the amp and keep same cable and same wall plug end?
@fsmithjack yes you can but you’ve then reduced the resale value of your cable. If the manufacturer makes the change then you preserve more of the value. So it’s simply a question of how comfortable you are with the work and how important resale value is. Some manufacturers use different methods for the connections as well e.g. audioquest with their cold welding of some of their cords
I’m using a Synergistic Research Level III power cord for my ARC REF 75 SE. Fantastic. Expensive, yes. But ... the SR entry level BLACK power cord, I believe is $400. A number of members here are using the SR Blacks. There’s a thread here somewhere.

Frank