Integrated Amp Upgrade-itis hitting....

Hey all. Put together a system with GoldenEar Triton 3's, a Marantz CD6005 and Musical Fidelity A3.2 integrated. Lately, been getting the itch to "upgrade" the amp though while excellent in function and aesthetics is getting a tad long in tooth. So, my mind has been wandering about something different. Top 2 options right now are a Marantz PM 8005 and Rogue Sphinx. I'm open to suggestions based on the above. I listen to a lot of electric blues and classic rock. A phono section is important as I do spin some vinyl as well. Just looking for some input from some fellow audio nuts....
128x128beernut
Thanks devilboy. That's what I was curious about. Hopefully, I can demo one soon...

@beernut

I have a Musical Fidelity M6si and was a owner of Golden Ear Triton One. In a week or so I’ll be a proud owner of the GE Reference. Only point of my mentioning the speakers in this thread is it would seem we have similar "taste" as you too have a GET speakers.

If you’re looking to upgrade your A3.2, I’m curious why you wouldn’t consider staying with the brand and buying into the M6si.

Edit: And I'm a beer connoisseur. Seems we have that too in common :)
Nice! My studio type apt. won't really accommodate the larger Tritons and for the the 3's are great. I'm not dissatisfied with the 3.2, just thought something different might be fun. I had a higher end MuFi years ago (I forget the model) and really liked it. Maybe I will just sit tight and save my pennies for a more qualitative change. McIntosh has always had my eye....Beer? Oh yeah. I'm into the craft beers for sure...
Good suggestions from those mentioning Rogue or PrimaLuna.  Those are things I'd like to to try in that price range.

That said, I think gdhal has made the best suggestion....the MF M6si.  I also owned this amp for two years and thought it was just great.  Had to upgrade to separates many many multiples in cost to meaningly improve on the M6si.
I have a Raven Audio Integrated Reflection MK2 amp that drives my Wilson Audio Duette 2's.  Check out their website and call Dave Thompson before making a decision.  Not only do they  create showpieces but the power and sound is undeniable.