Most Beautiful Receiver / Integrated - Ever was... ?

Time for what I hope is another fun thread. Please include links if you can.

I'm curious to everyone what you think the hottest/sexiest most interesting integrated or receiver ever was. For me, brands like these would probably be in the running:

• Carver
  • Kyocera
  • Tandberg
  • Revox (old)

It didn't have to work, or sound good. Just had to do it for you in the looks department.
erik_squires
Post removed 
Lots of sexy receivers from the 70's and 80's.  I had a Tandberg 3030 receiver a while back which was pretty sexy looking.  The old wide B&O receivers were also nice looking as well

Its all a matter of preference.  The big Sansui G series are gorgeous as are the old school Yamahas.  I also like the Harman Kardon HK430/730 and the 1980's HK receivers, the Carvers are beautiful too and the Mitsubishi rotary dial receivers are cool looking too.....some like the Revox B285 which would be cooler if you had the matching cd player and cassette deck.  Pinterest is great for wasting your time looking at this eye candy!!!

Let's throw some modern integrated amps into the mix.  I love the look of the Rogue Cronus Magnum 2.  I also really like the look of the Sansui AU Alpha 907.