Transparent Musicwave Super speaker cables, 12 ft length

Anyone heard of these? A pair came with an Anthem P5 I just purchased. Another question I have, they’re too long and I hate to make them shorter. Could I coil them so I don’t have to cut them? Otherwise, I can’t use them. They will replace Audioquest Type II cables.
oldschool1
I would assume they are light years better than the Audioquest Type II cables I'm now using for all 5 channels? Since I only have these for the LF & RF, the Audioquest will provide for the center and surrounds. It's that or sell the TMW and keep the AQ in place. Thoughts anyone?
oldschool1-

big fan of Transparent cabling here.  Is this the MM1 or MM2 series?
The Music Wave Super is certainly the "sweet spot" for Transparent especially the MM2 series.  I have had the MM2 Super in my system historically and it is excellent.  Happy Listening!
2nd note;

Audioquest is a sonic match for Anthem gear.  If you enjoy your cables on-hand, fine.  You can always wrk your way up their product chain (much like Transparent).  Happy Listening!
If it were I, I would keep the Audioquest cables and sell the Transparent.  Myself being OCD would never have 2 different brands of speaker cables in the same system.  If you aren't OCD, then use the Transparent Cables.  They are many light years better cables than your particular pair of Audioquest Cables.