Tannoy eyris 3 or focal cobalt 816s.. whats good ?

i'm looking to buy Tannoy eyris 3 or focal cobalt 816s.. Please Tell me your opinion ? whats good for listen to classical , jazz and acoustic music?
onographics
Post removed 
I used to own Eyris DC 3 and really liked them a lot. Perhaps much better than the plain Eyris 3, which didn’t get good marks from kdude66? But typically, you go Tannoy for their Dual-Concentric driver.

Also a huge Tannoy fan here, and a lot of us don’t really have them toed-in quite so much that they cross in front of the listening spot -- yes the manuals do recommend this, but that’s weird for most audiophile 2ch listening setups (possibly good for hitting larger listening areas in large rooms). I do like my Tannoys toed in a good bit, though.

Though I love Tannoy, be wary that their voicing is all over the map across models -- sometimes within the same line. I’ve heard one model sound like mud (Definition 10T) and the next (Definition 10A) have an absolutely searing top end. Eyris DC 3 were one of the nicely balanced ones, though (and old Dimension TD10 too, now that I think of it). My current Canterbury SE are definitely on the warm side, until you stick supertweets on top. 
Anybody knows Tannoy eyris 3 vs eyres DC 3 How much difference is there between Sound Quality &
What is the difference in sound quality between this two?
My speakers are Tannoy 215 DMT II which are the poor man's Westminster Royal. I have them on custom stands from Sound Anchor. The toe-in is such that the tweeters cross just behind me at the listening position. That's what Peter Lanzilotta recommended and it works great for me.