Can upgraded power cords help my setup?

I have some KEF LS50 Wireless speakers and decided to use them with a Bluesound Node 2 via a Lifatec optical cable. Can I see a significant and worthy improvement if I swap out my power cords for something like Pangea cords? Do I need the AC 9SE MKII on the speakers or will the AC 14SE MKII be good for each speaker and also the Node 2 (C7?)? Power cords seem to be the only place left for me to tweak the most out of my setup.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
@dlcockrum

Quote: BTW - add-on ferrite chokes not only kill the RF/EMI/digital hash (if they do) but also the sound. Try them and see.

What a load of hooey. So you’ll admit that the ferrite chokes will block/filter the harmful effects of RF and EMI but in doing so it makes a generic pc sound worse? Really? The chokes prevent your pc from becoming an antenna for any stray and spurious RF/EMI. And when those chokes perform exactly as they’re supposed to they somehow decrease the potential performance of any given pc? Puh-lese.

I wish I had your golden ears....

Try it and see, Mr Jones. This is also stated in the Shunyata paper on the Galen Carol links posted by corporatehippie.

The ferrite chokes are even (much) worse on interconnects.

Dave

Post removed 
I find ferrites to squash the sound as well. Though, it was definitely a black background. But the music seemed compressed. Not sure how else to describe it.