Class D is just Dandy!

I thought it was time we had a pro- Class D thread. There's plenty of threads about comparisons, or detractors of Class D.

That's fine, you don't have to like Class D amps, and if you don't please go participate on one of those threads.

For those of us who are very happy and excited about having musical, capable amps that we can afford to keep on 24/7 and don't require large spaces to put them in, this thread is for you.

Please share your experiences with class D amps!
erik_squires
Nothing shows respect for the people you are interacting with less than straw man arguments and innuendos.

I’m really unhappy to see it here.

Best,

E
He has already shown he has no manners or respect by his continued presence here, where he has nothing positive to add to the thread, a thread that clearly states it’s for those satisfied with class d, not those that get off by sowing dissent and trolling.

Go away troll...

I am with you Kuribo!

Isn't it funny how when some tube amp, or SS class A or A/B amp, falls flat on its unmusical face, everyone shrugs it off as a isolated flop in an otherwise most vaunted class of operation....

Yet, when such a flop is on a class D amp, that is taken as proof positive that class D is immature, or even inherently inferior.

Saluti, G.

Post removed 
The simple fact is there is no perfect amp or class of amp. All classes have there pluses and minuses. It is up to the end user to prioritize what is most important to him personally, and to make his personal choice. There is no legitimate reason for others to criticize one’s choice. It’s usually those who are insecure and need outside validation for their own personal choices who criticize what others have found to be optimal for themselves.

I have owned and listened to tubes and ss. Ncore does it for me. I don’t need some audio "expert" to tell me what to like. Nothing as obnoxious and unwanted as someone trying to save others from themselves.

The best way to kill a troll is to stop feeding him. Let's quit replying to him and perhaps he will get the hint.