Fm tuner

I am looking to upgrade my fm tuner. I now have an old Rega Radio.

i listen mainly to classical,wfmt in Chicago and listen to that station as much as I do my vinyl and cds.

as I live close to Chicago receiving weak stations is not an issue.

i have recently upgraded to a Rogue Sphinx v2,kef LS50s and a rega p6.

im not really up on the latest technology so I think an fm tuner is all I really need.

any suggestions or thoughts will be appreciated.

allan
wino55
Look into the Sony ES tuners from the mid 1980s. I owned a 10B for 30 years and it was a terrific investment and its scope was great fun, but I don't value FM as much any more. The Sony ST-555ES that I bought for a total of $60.70 online last January serves my needs perfectly. It should sort out everything you want to listen to in Chicago very well. 
You can find a Pioneer TX 9500 II on Ebay sometimes under $300 in fine working condition . It's got the smoothest analog tuning feel and excellent reception and good sound in stereo or mono .  This was their top-of-the-line tuner and is the one I use . Loaded with features , yet easy to use . Heavy , well built & worth repair if needed . With both fixed and variable output it can directly drive a basic power amp , bypassing a preamp . You would also have no difficulty selling it later if you so choose .
I gave up on FM years ago....here in the NC mountains it's iffy at best, and local radio choices are bad to worse....
Prefer 'streamcasters'....more variety, although quality varies.  Favorite is a Euro 'station' whose commercials are in another language I don't understand.  So they come off as a minor 'break', and if I recognize the tag music or 'logotype sound signature' it's almost amusing....;)
But good luck with it...
Post removed