Jadis JA30 Mk2, how great???

The new Jadis JA30 Mk2 is now on my radar. Does anyone here have any experience with this amp...thoughts?

Would seem to be in the sweet spot of the Jadis line.
128x128daveyf
Keithr, yes, there is a simple modification that would enable you to use any tube you wish - KT88, 6550, EL34 and others. Although, KT150 sound so good in i50 that I do not see any need for it. 

keithr896 posts11-15-2016 6:58amThanks for the update - I’m very much considering Jadis’ I-50 integrated amp for fun.

Keith, did you manage to try the Jadis I-50? I am entertaining the possibility of getting this amp though it is not for fun but more like for life. Is this I-50 some sort of a keeper?
Just auditioned the DA88S with Kt120 and the i50 with KT150. 

Does anyone know the difference between the DA88s and the new i88 other than the different tubes?

is the i88 replacing the DA88s?

thanks 
Well a big shout out to gwalt...because thanks to him, I am now the happy owner of the magnificent Jadis JA30mk2’s!!
These amps are an absolutely incredible sounding piece of gear... Far more resolving, far more palpable and simply way better at all manner of music making than any other amp I have heard....and I have heard a lot of them!
Pairing them with my customized CAT preamp is a match made in heaven. Tonight after hearing the amps for the first time, I now know why I had these on my radar when I posted the OP.
If you get a chance to hear these, I highly recommend that you do so....an incredible update on a classic Jadis amp. I simply have not heard better......
Daveyf, 
Congratulations! The Jadis JA 30 MK II are beautiful visually and no doubt every bit as beautiful sounding.  Some say that the SR Guarneri Homage require considerable power to get the most from them.  The JADIS 30 MK II provide up to 45 watts class A Per channel.  This tells me that they have exceptionally good output transformer and power supply to match so well with these speakers. Based on your description this pairing is superb.  I predict that you'll be very happy for many years. 
Charles