Will power cable work well as speaker cable?

The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to find oyaide tunami nigo speaker cable in the U.S. & nobody has it. This is supposed to be the same as the tunami power cord with the exception of the ground. VH audio has the power cable. I've made a couple of these using Neotec connectors & am thoroughly impressed with it as power cable. Hearing things I've never heard before in amazing clarity. VH audio (which BTW is a great company) does have Oyaide Across 2000 they sell in bulk for speaker cable. Anyone using that? If so what are your thoughts?
boxer12
@boxer12 - having tried many different cables types over the years I would not personally opt for a power cable to drive my speakers. The third conductor can cause lots of noise.

There are lots of options out there and if you are looking for great quality copper, something Oyaide is renown for, take a look at the various options from Van den Hul. I've personally owned their Clearwater (small speakers), CS-122 (mid to large) and D352 (floor standing) models. All are excellent perofrmers. 

A big step up from that are the KLEI gZero2 speaker cables from KLE Innovations. Excellent all round performers with deep rich but very controlled bass - I have a 3 meter set if interested or a 3m set of the gZero6 (even better)

If DIY is your thing take a look at these ...
http://image99.net/blog/files/d048bbacfce9bcad4a025be804771d9a-76.html

The HELIX are the best I've tried to date - superb details, deep, controlled bass, lightning fast dynamic performance and an immense image - but they do take around 200 hours to sound therm very best.

Hope that helps - Steve
Well I have the Oyaide Tunami power cord set up as speaker cable. They replaced Morrow SP5's. They are still "cold" & there is the tinge (slight grain) in the treble that these cables have until about 100 hours (they gradually lose this). There is something about this wire that I absolutely love. There is a there, there. That wasn't much of a sentence, but maybe you know what I mean. Even when they are cold I have more depth, width, & detail than I had with the morrows. Don't get me wrong, the morrows are not bad at all but there is a purity to these wires that is fantastic in my system.
Toddverrone, I really want to try the shield to see if it's an improvement in this application. If they don't work out that way I'll use them as designed (imagine that) for power cords & buy the across 2000 speaker wire or one that williewonka recommended above. 
williewonka, The thing I like about asking questions here is getting sincere recommendations from other audiophiles. Thank you for that. 
Fancy seeing you here, Steve!

Steve (Willie) is right though, the helix cables sound amazing. Maybe not the best first diy cable project, but well worth the time and effort..

keep us posted on your power/speaker cable journey.
Post removed 
@boxer12 - my apologies - I didn't realize you already had the power cord.

If it works for you and you are happy with the rsults - that's all that counts

Keep us posted as to their progress.

@toddverrone - Cables are my life - so it seems :-)

Cheers