Best integrated amp for Marten Miles 5

Hi,

i am goint to change my MA2275 for a solid state. I really do not know wich one match better with my speakers. The source is a Linn Klimax DS/1 the room is 25m 2 and the wires are Hi Diamond 8.The candidates are:

Gryphon Diablo 300
Pass INT 250 or INT 60
Vitus Ri 100

any experinece with Martens or advice?

thanks in advance
ansibron
Ok. What do you suggest instead? Integrated amp if us possible. Telling the truth i listened Gryphon Diablo and was very dry...
It's a bit out there but I had a spec class d integrated from Japan in my system and it was great. Very valve like. 

Also  what about Modwright 
I forgot to mention that I heard Martens paired with an ASR integrated at an audio show last year and that combination sounded very good. I know many of us probably don’t think and/or treat ASR as an ’integrated amp’ but still want to share my experience with you.
Thanks for the answers!

Another possible combination in my mind is to attack directly from the Klimax source to a good amp. VTL S200 Signature. It is in that range of price and it is pure valves! Have any of you experience Marten with Vtl?
Would recommend pairing with the EAR890 or the EAR834 for the integrated route. I am pairing the 890 with the Bird 2's.

jjaudiosolutions.com