Lifters ForGetting Cables Off The Floor, Worth It Or Snake Oil

•  I'm looking at some porcelain cable lifters to get some power and speaker cable up off the floor.  Does raising the cables off the floor really make a difference? It's going to be about 200 bucks for 10 of them. Thanks.  
zar
I have a dozen ceramic cable lifters in my system. I don't notice any musical difference using them or not but I do like the way they look holding up my 25' long interconnects from my preamp to my amps. I wasn't expecting to hear much improvement but they do make a visual statement.
  I use cable elevators to separate any interconnects from power cables.  This is only in a couple of spots where crossing couldn't be helped.
Post removed 

pokey77
randy-11 Your statement is quite strong. It presupposes that somehow all of us understand how to determine what "math" is required for this problem and then even more for us to successfully do the "math" that would provide the correct answer. I assume there are some who frequent this forum that have that ability including engineers, scientists, audio designers, etc. But, as a guess, I’d assume most of us in here don’t have that skill set. For me, I know I’m not one of those who can do the math.

I’m afraid there’s nothing more to his post than a last ditch effort by a lugubrious naysayer to throw everything he can think of on the wall to see if it sticks. You know the routine. "It’s scientifically impossible." "Even a high school graduate knows that." "It disobeys the laws of electricity and physics." "Do the math" is just than another silly attempt to disparage audiophiles by a obvious tweakaphobe who has just run out of ammo. So sad, really.