Tekton Impact

The Tekton Double Impacts have been receiving rave reviews, including here on AG. Has anyone heard the smaller, lighter, less expensive Impacts? How do they compare with the larger DIs?
lula
Powerglide,
Yes, I do have a Dennis Had Inspire SET amp....the Electron's sensitivity rating is only 2 less than the Impact. The latter at around 1.8K may very well be the "bargain of the century".....so back to what is lacking in comparison to the DIs and Electrons (if anything in a small room)? There's also Eric's O.B. Sigma downpriced from 3K to 1.75K, which also received a rave review from Teajay.
Lula,
My best guess on what may be "lacking" in context of your room size would be slightly less quantity of what the DI's  and Electrons would produce, which may be optimal to your desires. The Impacts probably would not overload your room with bass as the other two may. However your final listening tastes and demands must determine these factors.
I just noticed on the Tekton website, the Impacts are listed as weighing 89 pounds.....previously it showed 71 pounds; which is it?
I get my Rosso painted Tekton Double Impacts tomorrow.  I will pair them with an Anthem MRX 720 avr, Oppo UDP-205 player and Morrowaudio interconnects and speaker cables.  I will let you know what I think.  I do NOT sugarcoat anything and will be very honest about my review of these speakers.