Subwoofer for classical music listener

This is my second post on the subject of subwoofers.
My first post wasn't specific enough.
I listen to classical music 90% of the time.
Are there any classical music listeners out there who have subwoofers?
if there are, could you let me know what you have?
i don't imagine I would need quite as powerful or expensive a sub as those who mainly listen to other types of music, but I may be wrong.

128x128rvpiano
Al:   Thank you so much for your input.
Before I obtained the sub I spoke to the NuForce technician who modified the amps and told him I was adding a subwoofer.  He didn't raise any objections.
Hopefully he knew of the problem.  I'll call him today
I spoke to a Vandersteen dealer today who thinks the problem is a faulty wx-2 variable output box.  I'm going to try to get another box to see if that's the problem.
Al:  you are a lifesaver!!
i just spoke with the NuForce technician and he confirmed what you said.
I can't use the Vandersteen with my amps.
Thank the heavens I didn't blow the amps.  They seem to be working fine.
Again thanks a million!!!

Any 2wq owners out there who know of a flat or thin speaker wire I can use  instead of the original cable that came with the sub? I need to run it under a rug and need about 14 feet.
@4hannons ,
If you do run cable under a rug, route it such that it will not be trod upon. Walking on cable can wear down the insulation on the cable and give you other problems.
As far as a cable, I believe Almarg recommended this for me a while ago:
http://www.cs1.net/products/cable_solutions/O2X-Series_12awg_speaker_cables.htm#purchase
I use it for my 2w subs
Bob
Rvpiano, glad I was helpful.  Unfortunately I didn't read the thread in time to recommend against the purchase in the first place, given your mention of the NuForce amps.

4hannons and Bob (Gdnrbob), yes I had recommended that cable, while also pointing out that given the very high input impedance of the 2wq (described as being more than 100,000 ohms) it is overkill in terms of gauge.  Given the very high input impedance the thinness of the gauge that could be used would only be limited by the physical fragility of the wire and its connections.  "Speaker wire" in the traditional sense of a heavy gauge is not necessary from an electrical standpoint.

Regards,
-- Al