Reliable burn-in service for cables and outlets

Hello Audiogoners' I am looking for a reliable source to provide burn-in service for AC outlets and various cables. based on your experience, is there someone you can recommend. On a side note, please share your experience and let me know if burning in process and cryogenics really has a positive effect on sound. Thanks for your kind responses.
audiofool1
Things to remember. If your cables and power cords aren't Cryo'd they should be. Most high end cable manufacturers Cryo their cables but some don't. All DIY cables should be cryo'd. All wire is directional so if your cables and interconnects are unshielded try both directions to see which way sounds best. Break in devices and break in tracks such as the one on XLO Test CD and other test CDs are superior to breaking in cables using music. 

I experimented with my directional cables.

Flipping the direction of the IC's from source to linestage, the vocals become unintelligible and music sounds odd.Put them back as the arrows indicate, vocals/music fine.

Pay attention to those arrows!
Flipping the direction of the IC’s from source to linestage, the vocals become unintelligible and music sounds odd.Put them back as the arrows indicate, vocals/music fine.

Pay attention to those arrows!
Yes if you use rca interconnects with two wire (red/black) + shield, if they did it right thing, the shield is only connected to the black at one end.

This end is used to dump any RF collected by the shield to ground, at the least sensitive component in the chain, and should be the way the arrow points if there.

Cheers George
But, George, we're talking about unshielded cables. Don't be such a lump on a log.

So? little more knowledge is good, so long as it doesn't sprout from the book of voodoo.

Cheers George