Placement tips for Synergistic Research HTFs

I just bought 15 HTFs and will also be making about a dozen of Ozzie's homemade models.  While I will re-fresh myself with SR's placement tips, and I get that I will have to do some experimenting to tailor the HFT effect to MY listening room; are there any "Advanced HFT Placement Tips" some of you would like to share with us?  Something that might be overlooked by many of us?  Or maybe, just a good rule-of-thumb tip for someone just starting to use these?
The tips could be tips for bring out more highs, solidifying the bass response, placement hi vs low, in front of vs behind speakers, on side walls, at reflection points, behind the listener, on the ceiling above the equipment or above the listener, on the equipment.
Any ah-ha that you would like to share?  I would also be very interested in hearing from people using Magnapans.

toolbox149

roberjerman
Try covering all your room surfaces with aluminum foil - the infamous Faraday cage - complete isolation from all outside electromagnetic fields! A great improvement in low-level detail and sound stage!

Actually, a Faraday cage, while it would certainly help, would not stop the electromagnetc fields produced by electronics and appliances inside the room and would not stop RF from coming in via the power cables. Furthermore, a Faraday cage can't really be very infamous since it is effective for outside EM interference. 

So it cannot be isolated from emissions from within a self contained  system? Tom
Grammar Trap Alert! Inappropriate use of the word isolated. A further elucidation of your question would be helpful, Tom, although I thought my post was clear. What are you trying to say? Define "it." Define "isolated." Define "emissions." Define "closed system."
Todd & Ozzy
Thanks for adding so much value to this thread.  Just to put s capstone on my participation, I have to admit when I did my final placements I totally forgot about adding any Ozinators to the tops of my Magnepans.  Even when I read about your success with them on top of your speakers it didn't initially register any response in me.  Finally I asked myself why hadn't I tried them again on top of my speakers too.  So, I did!
Talk about your missing piece of the puzzle.
Immediately I was treated to the return of the zing and zip that had been missing in my high frequencies. The overall sound became a little more spacious too.
Funny thing, with the placements on top of my Maggies, pointed directly at the ceiling, I was able to move away from my sole use of the very large, heavy resonators I built and I ended up using two pair of Todd's smaller designs for my four speakers.  Todd's resonators were very good at bringing out the life in my high frequencies.  I am now one happy clam!
So, I now have twelve Ozinators in my system and a big smile on my face!

Thanks guys.
Happy listening,
and if you're ever in Milwaukee,,,,,,,