Would a Lamm ll2.1 deluxe slay a Parasound JC2?

Hi. 

I have been thinking of adding a tube preamp to my chain to get a little more body and feel to the music. 

I currently have a Parasound JC2 which is detailed and dynamic. Very good really. But I may have trade and cash opportunity for a Lamm ll2.1 deluxe. It would be going into a new Bryston Cubed power amp. 

I havent heard a Lamm. Would it be a much better piece? Worthy of trying to work a deal?

argon66
Thanks so much to all.
I've decided to go for it. Should have it in a few days. Will post my thoughts. 

I sure hope a lamm is better
 All around.  I would buy if i did not
Switch to a.   Ars- sonum
Well I have had the Lamm for under a day now and what a stark contrast. 

Not as detailed but So much more weight and body to the music. My goodness!!!

Argon, I too have the Lamm and have built my system around it. I went thru around 13 preamps in 2 years to get to it after having and selling the LL2 Deluxe that was part of the 13 pres tried, it was the best in my system hence the purchase of a new LL2.1 Deluxe to end the quest for a pre. I have found some tubes that really are nice in the 12AU7 spots and some siemen 6922, if you get the itch  to tube roll we can work something out to get them to you to try to see if you might want to go that way, I have extras. Go take a look at my system and good luck.
Beautiful system tooblue!
Wow. 13 pres to land on the Lamm. i too have a VPI prime with Weights. It goes into a Zesto phono pre. Digital is all flac into a Chord Dac. Speakers are Volent vl3. 
Thank oh so much re the tube rolling option. I'll follow up for sure.

Man the majic of tubes in a well designed circuit!