Need Amp Advice

Hey guys,

New member here but music lover for many years.
I am looking to upgrade my amps to get better sound quality and really need some help. I watch movies and listen to music daily. I would say in general, 70/30 (movies 70). I run a 5.1 setup and plan on upgrading to 7.1.4 in the future, but happy with 5.1 at the moment.
When I listen to music I only use the 802's (no sub and no multichannel music).

Currently, my setup is:

Speakers
Main speakers: B&W 802D (first Diamond)
Center: B&W HTM2D
Surrounds: Klipsch
Sub: Klipsch

Pre-amp
Marantz AV8802A

Amps
Emotiva XPA-1 monoblock x2 for the main speakers 
Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 3 for the center and surrounds

The sounds is good, it's actually more than good but I want it to be even better. I have been looking at many used amps (can not afford new ones) and wanted to ask for your opinion on the following that I have considered. I have not heard any of them with my speakers.

1. Classe CM-A600 monoblocks 
2. McIntosh MC501 monoblocks
3. I even looked at the Devialet 200 which was recommended by someone I know
4. Krell?

Do those amps make sense? Am I looking at a noticeable improvement over the Emotivas? I would love to hear from people who know and heard those amps, especially driving 802's.
I am of course open to any other suggestions as well.

Thank you in advance!

killergurt
Thank you very much Soix, I'll try and build towards that. First I want to get the right amp/s and then add a stereo pre.
<<dealer disclaimer>>
Krell Foundation 4K and Krell Chorus amplifier sound AWESOME.  I'm using them on my really big demo system and they blow me away every time I play anything.  Detail, soundstage, effortlessness, it's hard to find anything they don't do with ease.  :-). Hope you find what you are looking for.
Hi,
I have a similar history.  I have a Classe SSP-800 but listen mostly to  music in 2.2 with KEF reference fronts and dual Paradigm Signature 15 subs.  I was using an Emotive XPA-2, but just upgraded to a Classe CA-2300.  Wow is all I can say.  I didn't turn my TV on for three
days, as my girlfriend and I just listened to music.  Less Harsh, bigger soundstage, way more
open, tingly and smooth.  Never wanted to turn it down.  Well, it should be a big difference given the prices.  Emotive is a solid value.  The Classe amp is simply amazing, but don't overlook the combination of Classe Pre amp as well.  Classe has revamped their lineup, so the current (or old) silver units can be had for a deal perhaps.  The new stuff is grey but similarly styled. Thanks!  Ken.
Post removed 
Thank you all very much for all your advice.
As it stands right now, I think that my preferred path would be to get 2 Classe CA-M600 (Or CT) and later on add a CP-800 when I can afford it. Problem is I can not find any for sale.

The second option that I am considering is to change direction and buy Devialet 400 (dual-mono). I have been reading rave reviews about those but this product seems so disruptive, that it makes me feel a bit uncertain when it comes to properly setting it up, getting support for it etc. It does, however, provide me with a Pre for stereo in addition to my Marantz, so I don't have to invest in another piece of hardware after getting it.

Would love to hear your thoughts, I am about to make a purchase and want to know everything I can beforehand.

Thank you all and have a great weekend!